Evangelism doesn’t have to be frustrating or intimidating. Bill Hybels and Mark Mittelberg believe that effectively communicating our faith in Christ should be the most natural thing in the world. We just need encouragement and direction. In Becoming a Contagious Christian, Hybels and Mittelberg articulate the central principles that have helped the believers at Willow Creek Community Church become a church known around the world for its outstanding outreach to unchurched people. Flowing from the firsthand experiences of the authors and based on the words of Jesus, Becoming a Contagious Christian is a groundbreaking, personalized approach to relational evangelism.
– Discover your own natural evangelism
– Develop a contagious Christian character
– Build spiritually strategic relationships
– Direct conversations toward matters of faith
– Share biblical truths in everyday language.
This landmark book presents a blueprint for starting a spiritual epidemic of hope and enthusiasm for spreading the Gospel.
Download and start listening now!