Have you experienced the loss of a child? Tommy Mann felt the heartrending grief of losing three children to miscarriages. Beginning his ministry as a pastor, he struggled to be strong for his wife and understand for himself why they had to endure so much loss. In the midst of the pain, God brought peace and eventual joy through the birth of a daughter. Asleep in Heaven's Nursery includes the personal story of losing a child and offers comfort for grieving parents, addressing questions such as the following:
- When is a baby considered a life?
- Is my baby really in heaven?
- What will my baby look like in heaven?
- Is there an age of accountability?
- Is God punishing me?
- Is adoption really a good alternative to abortion?
- Can I be forgiven for my abortion?
Each issue is thoroughly addressed and given concrete scriptural and logical support. As one who has found hope picturing his lost children Asleep in Heaven's Nursery, Tommy Mann brings a powerful message of renewal and consolation. Download and start listening now!