Do you (or does someone you know)...
- Apologize frequently or for things you are not responsible for?
- Get preoccupied with what other people think of you?
- Become unhappy when your partner isn't happy?
- Feel worried or fretful so often it seems normal?
- Often not know what you want?
- Constantly second-guess yourself?
Chronic Niceness affects multitudes, causing severe anxiety and depression, crippling self-esteem, and undermining and destroying relationships. Anxious to Please reveals the primary psychological cause of Chronic Niceness: Anxious Attachment. Anxious Attachment drives the Nice Person to accommodate, acquiesce, and avoid conflict. Nice People take what they're given rather than asking for what they want, often sacrificing relationships, careers and their own integrity.
Anxious to Please presents seven powerful practices designed to bring about resilient self-esteem; a happier and calmer emotional life; a reality-based optimism for the future; fulfilling sex; and satisfying relationships. Download and start listening now!