Webinars are the hot service for speakers, trainers, and consultants. Corporate clients, organizations, and associations deliver training and information over the Web, so you need to know how to expand your offerings using this medium. Webinars (Web-based seminars), sound like they are complicated, but with some basic information and guidance, even techno-neophytes can add these to their services with little effort. You can get paid well to deliver a virtual presentation globally from the comfort of your home or office.
This session is a first for SNN: it will be delivered as a webinar so you get to experience what your audience will see and hear. Whether you have previously conducted webinars, only attended one or never been involved with this delivery mechanism, Dave will provide his trademark practical, not technical advice to help you determine how webinars can work for you.
What you will learn:
Download and start listening now!
- What a webinar is and how it is different from a teleseminar
- What equipment or services you need to hold a webinar and how to pick from the many services out there
- How to price and sell a webinar, publicly or in-house
- How to set up and deliver a webinar for maximum effectiveness
- What other services you can offer with this technology