Achieving More: Strategic Direction & Mental Fitness, from the Results Space series. Continual advancement in our professional lives can be a natural occurrence. It comes when we are on track with our personal strategic direction and when we are operating at our highest level of mental fitness. Working hard? Yes. Striving, frustrated, panicking, bored? Definitely not. Here, leading business psychologist Dr Rebecca Newton shares practical tools and research findings to help you achieve more, get your brain operating at its peak and be purposeful about progression in your working life.
Dr Rebecca Newton lectures in leadership at the London School of Economics and Political Science as a visiting fellow. She has also been a visiting fellow at Harvard University and has facilitated executive education for the University of Cambridge. Rebecca has worked globally with leaders and professionals from some of the world's most influential organisations, helping them to improve their results space.
Also in the Results Space series:
Download and start listening now!
- Increasing Influence & Persuasion
- Being Entrepreneurial: Identifying Opportunities & Successful Endeavours
- Presentation Differentiators: Maximising Your Impact
- Career Advancement: Getting ahead & Getting Promoted
- Motivating Others: 7 Principles to Inspire Greatness
- Building Innovation & Creativity