Chart a bright future as globally acknowledged leadership and change expert Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel guides you through a thought-provoking and enlightening session on how the change process builds a strong future perspective. Lessons from Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Rosa Parks, and Former Ambassador to China James Sasser will encourage you to look at the future differently. Whether you lead a small team or a major corporation, Sheila helps you forge a successful process of change strategies so your organization will be better prepared to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future. Some of the topics covered:
Download and start listening now!
- Investigate why and how people are open or closed to the change process
- Learn the five F's of a change-master leader
- Explore the power and benefits of a global perspective
- Learn how Ursula Burns and Ann Mulcahy successfully reengineered Xerox with collaborative leadership and interdependency
- You can't predict the future, but you can get ready for the surprises.craft a plan A and B.