These days more and more employers are using competency-based job interview questions to try to ensure that new hires' experience and abilities match the demands of the positions they're filling. Designed to elicit real-life career events demonstrating your knowledge, judgment, and skills, this new breed of interview question can trip up even the savviest job seekers. And in this extremely tough job market, there are no second chances.
201 Knockout Answers to Tough Interview Questions gives you the lowdown on this new competency-based interviewing style, including a huge range of sample questions complete with winning answers you can use to prep for any make-or-break job interview. This audiobook will arm you with confidence-inspiring answers that highlight your accomplishments in each of the five core competencies every employer wants in an employee:
- Individual Responsibility
- Manager/Leadership Skills
- Personal Motivation
- Analytical Skills, and People Skills.
You'll find the best way to tailor your own response to tough questions like:
- Describe an occasion when you managed a situation that was your supervisor's responsibility.
- Tell me about a time when you had competing deadlines and had to choose one to miss.
- Describe a time when a customer had an issue with the way you managed his or her account. What did you do about it?
- Tell me about a time you spearheaded an initiative and met resistance from the overwhelming majority of staff.
You'll also discover seven ways to stand out during your interview, what to do when you lack experience, and how to avoid the common mistakes that keep candidates from being hired.
201 Knockout Answers to Tough Interview Questions gives you the hidden edge you need to come out on top and get the job offer you know you deserve. Download and start listening now!